Page Not Found
We're sorry, we couldn't find the page you were looking for. Use the search below to find what you were looking for.
- Increase to Bureau of Conveyances Recording Fees for Regular System and Land Court System DocumentsAs mandated by Act 88, there shall be a $1.00 fee increase for all documents recorded in the Regular and Land Court Systems at the Bureau of Conveyances. Regular System documents shall be $31.00 for the first 20 pages, and Land Court System documents shall be $26.00 for the first 20 pages. For more information […]
- Kauai Summer Enrichment Program Online Registration LaunchedOn May 15, 2013, the Kauai County, Department of Parks and Recreation launched the Summer Enrichment Program Online Registration Service at kpr.ehawaii.gov. The system, which has since reached capacity and closed, allowed you to make a reservation for your child in the County’s Summer Enrichment Program. View our short video demo on YouTube.
- Hawaii.gov Unveils its New User-Centric Mobile Inspired DesignThe new Hawaii.gov is a platform that is designed for mobile. Built for touch, speech, and with full accessibility for all users, the new design showcases the very best in Web design thinking. We warmly invite you to explore our new site or read further to learn more about the cutting edge features and technologies […]
- Additional License Types Open For Online Renewal (ACU, LBSW, LSW, LCSW, MR, and RD) Starting TodayLicense renewals for: Acupuncturist, Licensed Bachelor Social Worker, Licensed Social Worker, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Registered Mechanic and Motor Vehicle Repair Dealer are now open and must be submitted prior to the deadline of June 30, 2013, midnight (HST).
- Renew Your Nursing License (LPN, RN and APRN) Starting TodayLicenses must be renewed online by June 30, 2013 at midnight (HST). Renewals after this date must be submitted by mail or in person to the DCCA/PVLD. This service is made possible by eHawaii.gov and the Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs (DCCA), Professional and Vocational Licensing Division (PVLD).
- Hawaii State Judiciary Presents: Online Payments for Traffic CitationseTraffic Hawaii, is the fast, secure and convenient way to pay for traffic or parking infractions that are payable without going to court and for which you admit responsibility. To learn more watch our short video or visit: etraffic.ehawaii.gov.
- New Service: Hawaii Renewable Energy Projects DirectoryHawaii Renewable Energy Projects Directory The islands of Hawaii have abundant natural resources such as wind, solar, geothermal, biofuels, and hydro-power. The projects displayed in this directory are renewable energy projects which utilize these precious resources to generate locally produced renewable energy. Visit energy.ehawaii.gov/epd/public/energy-projects-map.html to browse the various projects.
- DCCA BREG Wins IACA Merit AwardThe Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs’ (DCCA) Business Registration Division (BREG) received a 2012 Merit Award for its mobile application suite from the International Association of Commercial Administrators (IACA) at its annual conference. The award was presented at the annual IACA conference in Williamsburg, Virginia on May 21, 2012. Per the IACA web site, […]
- DCCA BREG Wins Best Government Mobile WebsiteThe Web Marketing Association presented the 2012 Mobile-Web award for Best Government Mobile Website to Hawaii’s Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs for their business registration mobile app. Owners of the over 120,000 registered Hawaii businesses and anyone who needs to access business entity information for Hawaii businesses can now leverage any mobile platform (iOS, […]
- ERS Member Self-ServiceThe Department of Budget and Finance, Employees Retirement System launched its new member self service website on December 22, 2011. The system allows ERS contributory plan members to view their account balance online. View the site at: ers.ehawaii.gov/member